17 May 2018 10.45-11.15
Angelo Benvenuto, Homeland Security Marketing Manager, Leonardo
Doing criminals act more and more either in physical and cyber space, law enforcement organizations need to fight crime in both world in a coordinated way.
Our presentation shows how cyber intelligence and investigation support, concerted with territory control and professional communications, can increase security and police forces effectiveness. An investigation born in cyber space and grown in cyber forensics environment produces actionable information for distributed physical security systems and coordination solutions that, supported by mission-critical communications, lead to identify and capture criminals.
DURING THIS SESSION ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
1. Leonardo’s integrated security vision
2. How technology can help public safety community
3. Leonardo’s offerfor cyber intelligence and investigation support
4. Leonardo’s solution for territory control
5. The evolution of Leonardo’s professional communication offer