Broadband multimedia critical communications for a safer world
16 May 2018 10.45-11.15
Peter Goulding, Huawei Global Public Safety Expert
The evolution of PPDR networks from traditional narrowband to broadband is an industry consensus, in fact the United States, United Kingdom, China, South Korea and many other countries have either deployed or planning to deploy national or regional broadband public safety networks. We will discuss how a Multimedia Critical Communication Solution [MCCS] provides enhanced end to end solutions to make this world safer.
DURING THIS SESSION ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- Mission Critical Broadband Communications have arrived.
- There are successful cases either deployed or being planned for deployment worldwide.
- Multimedia Critical Communication Solutions are available now.
- How can these solutions bring safety everywhere?
- Through cooperation with users and the industry we can make the world safer.